The Financial Markets Dealers Association of Nigeria has scheduled its Annual Financial Markets conference (Virtual edition) as follows:
Date: Thursday, 7 October 2021
Theme: “Role of the Financial Markets in the Nigerian Economy Post Covid-19”.
Time: 9.00am – 2.00pm
Venue: Zoom platform (Login details will be provided in due course)
The conference will provide an opportunity for Financial Market participants, Regulators, Investors, Corporate organisations and other stakeholders to deliberate on possible ways of using Financial Market Infrastructure to facilitate economic recovery and development post Covid-19 pandemic.
CONFERENCE OBJECTIVE: The Conference is designed to provide an opportunity for Financial Markets Participants, Regulators, Investors, Corporate Organizations and other stakeholders to deliberate on possible ways of using Financial Markets Infrastructure to facilitate economic recovery and development post Covid-19 pandemic.
- Mr. Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede, Chairman, FMDA Board of Trustees
ROLE OF THE FINANCIAL MARKETS IN THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY POST COVID-19
- Mr. Godwin Emefiele, Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
THE ROLE OF DERIVATIVES MARKET IN FX LIQUIDITY RECOVERY
- Mr. Bola Onadele Koko, Chief Executive Officer, FMDQ Group
DERIVATIVES PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGY: DRIVERS TO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Mr. Jad Abdallah, Proposition Sales Specialist – Trading & Mr. Julius Kirinya Proposition Sales Specialist – Trading, Refinitiv.
MONEY MARKET POLICIES IMPLEMENTATION SINE QUA NON TO EFFECTIVE BANKING INTERMEDIATION: REVIVING SMES POST COVID19
- Mr. Abubakar Suleiman, MD/CEO, Sterling Bank Plc