- Corporate membership is open to all corporations cutting across sectorial lines viz: Banking and Finance, Non-bank financial institutions (who are involved in the Naira, foreign exchange and or Government securities trading) as well as multinationals with minimum turn-over of N10billion.
- Here, prospective members are required to fill-out and submit Membership Application Forms with a cover application letter to the secretariat.
- Upon receipt, the application is circulated to all existing members for consent or objection as the case may be, within two weeks.
- Should there be any objection to the admission; the reasons shall be brought before the membership committee for their decision.
- Should there be no objection, the organization will be required to make some relevant payments to confirm its admission.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES
The individual membership of the Association consists of:
- Associate Member
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
- Treasury Staff with 1 to 5 years experience in Treasury related functions
- TDC/TMC/ACI Certificate or FMDA Exemption Certificate (Basic Level)
- Annual Membership Fee: N15,000
N.B: Any person that is an Associate Member is entitled (so long as he remains an Associate Member) to use with his/her name the designatory initials “AMFM” adopted.
- Treasury Staff with above 5 to 9 years experience in Treasury related functions
- TDC/TMC/ACI Certificate or FMDA Exemption Certificate (Intermediate Level)
- Annual Membership Fee: N30,000.00
N.B: Any person that is a Member is (so long as he remains a member) entitled to use with his/her name, the designatory initials “MFM”.
- Treasury Staff with 10 years or above experience in Treasury related functions
- TDC/ACI , TMC Certificate or FMDA Exemption Certificate (Advance Level)
- Annual Membership Fee: N50,000.00
N.B: Any person that is a Fellow is (so long as he remains a member) entitled to use with his/her name, the designatory initials “FFM”.
- A copy of completed Individual Membership Registration Form
- One copy of:
o Comprehensive CV stating current and all previous job(s) history
o Treasury Certifications/Exemption Certificate and any other Professional Certifications
o 1 passport photo
- Draft for Membership Annual due
Prospective member is expected to forward with an official seal of the organization on the application letter accompanied with the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- List of Bankers
- Reference letter from at least one of Bankers confirming company as its customer
- Approval from the Regulators for Trading/Investment Activities
- Corporate Brochure
- A non refundable cheque or draft of N100,000.00 only (one hundred thousand naira) being application fee in favour of Financial Markets Dealers Association