- Corporate membership is open to all corporations cutting across sectorial lines viz: Banking and Finance, Non-bank financial institutions (who are involved in the Naira, foreign exchange and or Government securities trading) as well as multinationals with minimum turn-over of N10billion.
- Here, prospective members are required to fill-out and submit Membership Application Forms with a cover application letter to the secretariat.
- Upon receipt, the application is circulated to all existing members for consent or objection as the case may be, within two weeks.
- Should there be any objection to the admission; the reasons shall be brought before the membership committee for their decision.
- Should there be no objection, the organization will be required to make some relevant payments to confirm its admission.
Individual membership can be categorized into three (3) viz: Associate Member, Member and Fellow.
- The Members are required to have written and passed the Treasurers’ Dealership Examination and have been admitted as members of the Association prior to their Induction.
- They will be required to fill-out and submit a Membership Application Form.
- These candidates will be required to make relevant payments to confirm their admission.
Prospective member is expected to forward with an official seal of the organization on the application letter accompanied with the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- List of Bankers
- Reference letter from at least one of Bankers confirming company as its customer
- Approval from the Regulators for Trading/Investment Activities
- Corporate Brochure
- A non refundable cheque or draft of N100,000.00 only (one hundred thousand naira) being application fee in favour of Financial Markets Dealers Association